|Entire IL based electrolyte portfolio as research samples in quantities of 250 g available at competitive prices
Following the successful launch of IL- electrolyte BMPyrr FSI and an increasing interest in our offered electrolyte research package, proionic decided to provide the entire electrolyte portfolio in smaller quantities of 250 g as part of an "ELECTROLYTE SUMMER SPECIAL". This offer - valid till 30th of August - is part of proionic’s research programme, supporting research institutions focusing on optimizing key energy storage applications based on IL based electrolytes.
proionic is thereby targeting a worldwide trend towards safer & more environmentally friendly electrolytes with increased performance. The unique combination of physicochemical properties make ionic liquids ideal candidates for key energy storage applications such as batteries & supercapacitors.
IL properties - competitive electrolytes through
- high electrochemical stability
- wide operating voltage window (4.5-6 V)
- high conductivity
- negligibile vapor pressure & flammability
- high thermal stability (up to 300-400°C)
- tunable solvation properties
- broad liquid range
- compatibility with various electrode materials
- environmental compatibility
- high tunability of properties by structural variations and usage of IL mixtures