For more than 15 years, proionic has developed and optimized complex and crucial chemical processes for its customers. Over this time, the company has developed an extensive track record and reputation as a reliable and experienced outsourcing partner. proionic has the know-how, the resources and long-term expertise required to meet chemical custom synthesis and manufacturing needs.
proionic now provides chemical manufacturing of specialty & fine chemistry products ranging from 5 kg to 2 tons, with smooth transition from bench to pilot-scale, from development to commercialization. proionic has the ability to undertake a broad range of chemistries. The manufacturing capability is supported by comprehensive analytical services and regulatory compliance experience.
• State-of-the-art laboratory facilities and pilot plant
• 10 l to 2.000 l batch reactors
• Glas -, stainless steel and enamel painted reactors available
• Temperatures up to 220 °C possible
• Pressure synthesis up to 40 bar
• Distillation in fine vacuum
• Explosion proof equipment / ATEX
• Regulatory assistance for REACH inquiry or REACH registration possible
• Competitive development & manufacturing timelines
Chemical process development - robust and cost-effective chemical processes
In addition to custom synthesis, proionic offers chemical process development as a separate service. Processes will be developed, optimized and prepared for commercially viable production of your chemical compound.
• Evaluation and route scouting
• Early phase lab trials
• Process simulation
• Process development and optimization
• Development batches
• Scale-up of new and existing manufacturing processes
• Troubleshooting of development issues
• Improvement of existing manufacturing processes
• Validation of analytical methods and the manufacturing process
For more information on chemical custom synthesis, please contact proionic's Head of Sales, Bernhard Ludwig or read more.